You will first need to order readers from Stripe.
We currently support the BBPOS WisePOS E.
Once you receive these, setup the location in Stripe and associate the reader with that location in Stripe. The locations in Stripe will likely be the exact same locations you have in CodexFit.
To setup the Readers/Location in Stripe
- Login to your Stripe account, then navigate to the 'Terminal' area (click on more... then Terminal).
- Once in the terminal area, you should be able to see Locations - add a new location.
- Associate your reader/terminal with that location. To do this, you click the +new button, then enter the three word key that is displayed on the reader, and give it a friendly Label.
To setup the Reader in CodexFit
- Contact email@example.com to notify our team you want to enable the integration. Once they confirm it's ready for you, then do the following steps.
- Login to your dashboard [companyname].codexfit.com
- Go to locations. Edit the location where you want to add a reader.
- Then scroll down to where you'll see Stripe location. Select the location you set up in Stripe.
- Repeat this for as many locations as you have.
Now, when you go to purchase, you'll see a new payment method in the dropdown called Terminal and you can select this to then see a list of readers you added in Stripe.
Read more about how to use Terminal here.