We're excited to share some recent developments with the platform over the past few months including:
- Quick navigation - if you look at a particular customer, we now store that so the customers follows you around. You can quickly jump back to the customer's profile or book them into an event or purchase
- Switch locations quickly - There is also a new dropdown to allow you to switch location. The platform will remember which location you selected so when you purchase or load the visual timetable, this location will be your default.
- Swap slots - you can now more quickly swap slots for someone booked into an event. This is now how we recommend handling movement within a class rather than rebooking. See the demo in the update video below.
- Updated reports to include customer details - We used to only share a customer ID on reports to limit the amount of customer data on these (GDPR protections). However, it was increasingly obvious to us that this was creating extra work to sometimes identify customers. Therefore, any report that may need customer names, emails, etc can now be added by selecting to "include customer details."
- Send instructors their schedules automatically each week - you can now send instructors a report of their schedule for the upcoming week. To enable, go to each instructor and type in an email address for them. Then go to settings ––>system-->configs-->system settings and scroll down to the setting called "Send Weekly Instructor Schedules" and tick the box. If you need help or can't access configs, please email email@example.com
- Filter timetable list view - you can now quickly select the lens icon to filter the timetable list by location (in addition to studio).
- New refund option - we had two ways to manage refunds before (when the slot was taken or if the slot was taken and the event was full) but we've added a new option to simply never give a credit back if a customer cancels within the cancellation window.
- Credits about to expire - we will notify customers a certain number of days before their credits are about to expire via a new email. If you want to use this feature, you will need to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org as we will need to update your customer account area so they can opt in to this feature.
- Upcoming booking email - we will notify customers a certain number of hours before an event starts. This may help nudge customers about bookings to get them in studio. If you want to use this feature, you will need to drop a line to email@example.com as we will need to update your customer account area so they can opt in to this feature.
- No shows - there is a new report to more quickly identify customers who don't show up. Find this under reports: Attendance - No shows
- Want to get notified when a charge fails for a customer's subscription? You can now enable this by going to settings-->system-->configs-->general settings and clicking the pencil icon then scrolling all the way down till you find: Subscription Payment Failures. Select which user gets these notifications. Warning, this user may get a lot emails. We suggest possibly setting up a new user and a group email address.
- Want to get notified when a customer cancels a subscription? Follow the same steps as for charge failures but look for: Subscription Cancelled
- Manually allocating waitlists - If it's just prior to an event starting, you can now manually allocate any waitlist customers to the class by swapping out customers who didn't show or any empty slots. This is a minor update but means you don't need to make new bookings for customers already on a waitlist if a slot happened to be completely empty (this can happen if no one takes a slot on short notice).
- Subscriber leaver report - Has been update to clearly indicate which subscription the customer was on.
- Bulk update accepted credits/plans on videos - Now it's super simple to bulk update your videos in the on demand platform just like you can already bulk update events on the timetable.