Tags are a helpful tool to show quick information about customers on the customer listing page or on the event check in page. They also give the added benefit of allowing you to extend a customer's booking window.
To Setup Tags
- Login to your dashboard [companyname].codexfit.com
- Go to a customer's account and click edit (pencil icon)
- Scroll to tags and add the tag you want to use to an existing customer account (make sure you click enter after typing the tag so it turns blue to show it's saved) then click update on customer
The tag now exists but doesn't do much outside of allowing you to filter customers. You can add that tag to more customers.
To give that tag some extra power, you'll need to manage the tag.
To Manage Tags
- Look under Settings-->General-->Tags
- You'll see all tags and click edit on the tag you want to manage
- When editing the tag you can change the following:
- Icon: Add an icon so if the tag is showing on the customer listing or event checking, you'll see this icon
- Colour: If you don't want an icon, you can select a colour that the tag name will show up within
- Extended booking window: Anyone who has this tag gets additional time to book (if you have a limited booking window in place). So if you club allows customers to normally book into classes up to 7 days in advance, you could use this to extend that window. If you typed 14 days in this box, customers could then book into classes 21 days in advance.
- Visible on listing: If you tick this, it will show up on the customer listing page and on the event check in page. Tick this if you want this tag to be shown in these areas which may be helpful for FOH to identify certain customers.