Live streaming events are created in CodexFit and Vimeo so make sure you have access to both before you get started.
To add live streaming events
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under general-->click timetable list
- Click create event
- Fill in all the event information and at the bottom, click "is live event"
- This will show you some extra fields to enable the live functionality. To get the Vimeo reference, go to your Vimeo account
- In the upper left corner click on create then select live event
- Give the video a memorable name to help whomever is going to start the broadcast identify which live event to stream to
- Select ONE-TIME event
- Add a start date and time to match CodexFit and click create
- Copy the number at the end of the streaming URL and past this reference into CodexFit
- If you want this video to be added to your on demand library after it finishes, select which collection it should go into and tick post automatically
- Click create and you're set. The event will show up on your timetable.