Workouts can be created to allow you to show a series of demonstration videos along with a timer to guide participants.
Workouts and on-demand videos are similar insofar that they both ask the participant to complete a pre-defined set of exercises but workouts in CodexFit are focused more on the exercises and less on the holistic nature one can get from seeing the same instructor offer an entire class.
To add workouts
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under general-->click on videos. You will need to click the pencil icon on each video that will be used in a workout. When editing, fill in the required information and then add a tag called: exercise
- After you've finished that on all videos you'll use in workouts, you can create workouts.
- Under settings-->general-->click on workouts
- Click create workout
- Give you workout a name, description and upload an image. This will be displayed on the workout listing page.
- Then create the workout with the following:
- Time-based exercises: This allows you to set a specific amount of time the participant needs to do each move
- Rep-based exercises: This allows you to set a guided time but the focus is on completing the number of reps listed
- Supersets: If you want a participants to complete two exercises in succession as opposed to doing all sets of one particular exercise before moving onto the next, then you'll want to use a superset. Note, you'll first need to create the superset as its own workout. Once you've done that, you'll be able to add that superset to the workout you're creating.