CodexFit supports integration with Mailchimp so you can pull useful data like:
- Total events a customer booked
- Total events a customer has attended
- Total credits a customer has purchased
- Total credits remaining on a customer's account
- Lifetime spend
- Which subscription/plan they have
If you have Mailchimp, please inform the CodexFit team so they can enable the integration.
Once this integration is enabled, you can choose which data you sync. You can do this by adding audience fields in Mailchimp. Please use the guide below which includes all available fields.
To add these, in Mailchimp:
- Click on the audience you've requested be integrated with CodexFit
- Click settings then Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags
- Add new fields based what data you'd like to receive
IMPORTANT: The name of the field can be anything friendly to you. The MERGE tag must be exactly as how you see it in the guide below.
If you're located in the UK or EU, you will have GDPR fields enabled. This means when you create a segment, you should look for customers who have opted in for marketing permissions. This is different from subscriber status. It is your responsibility to ensure you are mailing customers who have given you permission based on legal guidelines.
|Merge field name
|Use 'international' format
|Total unique events booked
|Total events attended
|Total credits purchased
|Minutes in events
|Comma separated list of subscription names and status.
|Comma separated list
|Total unique events attended
|Unique video views