Our focus in this release were tweaks to make everyday front of house journeys simpler.
Features included in this release:
- Customer Profiles: Updates for quick, at-a-glance customer data: We've simplified the data you see when you first look at a customer's account and included a summary of what credits they have available. We've also moved some less important data to their profile tab so you can see see it but the more important information is front and centre.
- Digital Studio Video Listing: The videos listing has been updated to give you lens so you can find videos based on instructor and event type (just like you already can on the timetable list view). We've also added columns to this view so you can quickly see more information about each video.
- Reports: Reporting has been updated so you can see more upcoming events in the dropdown and the number of events is now configurable so if you only want to see a handful or you want to see 200, it's easily adjustable.
- Reports: There's a new voucher report allowing you to run a single report across all vouchers to see how many times each voucher has been used - a more macro view of voucher usage.
- Visual Timetable Events: You have more control over what you show on the visual timetable. You can now choose to show or hide events you made invisible on the frontend of your site. This is particularly useful if you have certain VIP or corporate events that you don't want to put on your website but want an easy way to still see these events in the visual timetable of the CodexFit dashboard.
- Emails & VAT: Purchase confirmation emails have been updated with a more intuitive layout that now reports out VAT (just in case you ever need provide VAT receipts, all confirmation emails now automatically include this).
- Automator Actions: There are two new automator actions that allow you to trigger certain actions based on whether someone has purchased a specific bundle or plan.
- Automator Conditions: There's a new condition in the automator so you can reward customers based on how many events they have attended.
- Tags when Purchasing: When you're purchasing for a customer in the CodexFit dashboard, we now show their tags next to their name and card. This is helpful in case you have certain VIP or members who get discounts and it allows your FOH team to more quickly identify them and input a voucher code.
- Discount Reasons: When you bulk allocate credits, you can how add a discount reason to keep track of why customers are getting free credits.
- Orderable event types and groups: Re-arrange event types and event types groups so your filters on your website are listed in the order you wish.
- Quiet Hours: We now have automatic waitlist quiet hours so customers aren't automatically given a waitlist if it's a certain time of the evening, just before a class. This is particularly useful if you have a 6:30AM class and you don't want to automatically assign someone to this class at 2AM. Instead, we trigger the short notice email and you can put the control in customer's hands whether or not they'll wake up early and join.
- Add to Calendar: iCal invites in the booking confirmation email - you can now include an "add to calendar" button in your email so after booking in, someone can quickly add the event to their calendar.