Features included in this release:
- Updated customer profile with improved at-a-glance data: We now show a summary of a customer's attendance and have updated the ordering of all credit, booking, waitlist, and subscription information for more intuitive navigation.
- New Automator actions - Using the conditions (i.e. on someone's 5th class), automatically generate a voucher code and email it to the customer.
- Discount reasons added to checkout and bulk credit allocation - Gain improved visibility in reports of why purchases or credits have been discounted.
- Rich customer tags - setup tags to show in certain colours or with a particular Font Awesome icon. Useful to quickly identify particular customers. Why not use the automator to automatically add and remove tags to a customer accounts, too! So, if for example, it's someone's 5th class, automatically add a tag to their account so you can congratulate them.
- Updated event detail page to give you more data and improve navigation - We've updated what's shown on the event detail page (that page you're likely using to see everyone in a class, check-in customers and quick buy). Even better, you can customise which columns are visible on this so if you need to know someone's shoe size, quickly view this data while you check customers in. You can also export the data directly to a CSV from the event detail page now, too.
- Improved free trials - All plans are limited to one free trial by default now.
- Birthday cake - We now automatically display a birthday cake next to someone's name on their birthday.