Customer groups are specific groups of customers that you'd most likely want to offer a discount. Another way to think about these are like corporate accounts.
To create a customer group
- Login to your dashboard [companyname].codexfit.com
- Look under general-->settings and click customer groups
- Click create customer groups
- Give the customer group a name - the handle will automatically generate and remember this must be unique
- Choose whether this will automatically add customers because of the domain of their email address or whether you will select particular customers.
- If you've selected domain, type anything which appears after the @ of the email address. For example, if we want to set this up for twotwentyseven emails, we'd type in twotwentyseven.com
- If you've selected customers, select which customers you'd like added by their ID.
- Alternatively, create the customer group and then after you will see an action dropdown. Open that and you can then select to add or remove customers in bulk. Simply copy and paste a comma separated listed of email addresses to do this in bulk.
Go back to setup checklist