Customer groups are specific groups of customers that you'd most likely want to offer a discount. Another way to think about these are like corporate accounts.
To create a customer group
- Login to your dashboard [companyname].codexfit.com
- Look under general-->settings and click customer groups
- Click create customer groups
- Give the customer group a name - the handle will automatically generate and remember this must be unique
- Choose whether this will automatically add customers because of the domain of their email address or whether you will select particular customers.
- If you've selected domain, type anything which appears after the @ of the email address. For example, if we want to set this up for twotwentyseven emails, we'd type in twotwentyseven.com
- If you've selected customers, select which customers you'd like added (we'll cover more how to automatically add certain customers when they meet certain conditions in our automator tool documentation).
Go back to setup checklist