To add products
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under settings-->products, bundles, & plans click on products
- Click create product
- Name your product
- Set the price and tax
- Decide if a voucher/discount can ever be used to purchase this product
- Make visible, if desired.
- Click create.
- The next step will ask you if you want to update this variant - if the product you're setting up will only ever have one size/option, then click update and you're done. However, if you're setting up something like a t-shirt that you're going to sell in multiple sizes, you can opt here to change the variant name to the size (i.e. small, medium, large) and then carry on setting up all variants.
- You can then go back to the product and click view to create further variants.
To Setup Quick Buy Products
Quick buy products are the first six products in your product list. You can adjust the first six products by dragging and dropping the three lines on each product. If a product has multiple variants, it will use the first variant in the variant list. You can also reorder variants to adjust this.
Go back to setup checklist