Features included in launch:
- A visual timetable - you can navigate by day, week or month. You can get a quick at a glance look at your current timetable, filter by event, instructor, studio, or location and also view an event quickly to check bookings or edit the event.
- A visual customer booking - the same visual timetable is now visible when you're making a booking for a customer.
- Take attendance - you can now mark bookings as attended to keep track of who's shown up.
- Support widget and help documentation - you'll notice a new "Support" button at the bottom of the window. Click this to search our library of how-to videos and guides. You can also leave a support message which will raise a ticket. Moving forward, every request for support will need to be submitted via this support widget. The support ticket automatically tells us which page you were on when it was submitted to help us gather useful information we'd normally have to request over email. We'll cover thoroughly how to use this in our video.
- Reports - reports have all been recategorised for improved clarity and additional reports have been enabled.
- Frontend changes - logic has been updated on the frontend of all sites so when a class is full, it more clearly displays a "class full" message and the join waitlist button is more prominent. There have been other optimisations made to the timetable.