To add and view customer notes
- Login to your dashboard [companyname].codexfit.com
- Open customers, find the customer and click the (eye) to view their account
- On the top tab, you'll see a customer notes where you can see the most recent notes as well as add new ones
- You can add two types of notes:
- Regular note - this note will be added to a customer's account and be visible within their account only
- Sticky note - this note will show up next to a booking
- If you want to see more than the recent 3-4 notes, scroll to the bottom of their account and in the same area you see credits/bookings, you'll see a historical notes tab
To remove a sticky note or make it a regular note
Go to the customer's account (or click on the note on the event check in screen) and scroll down to the all notes section (where you'd look to see all bookings, credits, subscriptions, etc).
Next to the row with the sticky note, click on edit and then untick "is sticky."