When you determined how often your events/classes will repeat, you can use the duplicate events tool to save time re-entering the data required when creating each class.
The tool will copy over all information from the event selected except the date which will be modified based on the frequency you select in step 4 below.
To duplicate your timetable
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under general, select timetable list
- Using the funnel in the upper right corner of the table, select the date range you want to duplicate.
- Then click on the tick box to select all events which match
- Click on the dropdown which says "select action" and choose "duplicate event."
- Click the play button to the right of the dropdown.
- Select the frequency and how many times the action should be run. If you select weekly and four times, the tool will duplicate your selected events each week for the next four weeks.
Go back to setup checklist