Considerations before entering your timetable
Make sure you have entered all credits and/or plans as these are essential. The system will only allow customers to book into a class if they have the correct number of credits required or plans specified.
Think how often your events/classes will repeat themselves. If you will have the same schedule daily, then only enter one day's worth of classes. Same would apply if you have a timetable that repeats each week. Once you do the first round of data entry, to save time, you can duplicate the day or week and have it repeat (see Duplicating Events/Classes).
To add events (classes) to your timetable
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under general, click timetable list
- Click create event
- Select your event type
- Select instructor
- Select studio
- Set the start date and time of the class
- Enter the duration in minutes (i.e. 30 minutes is entered as 30)
- If desired, enter a description (this will only show up on the frontend of your website if it has been designed to pull in the description)
- If you accept credits, enter the number of credits required and select the types of credits you accept for this particular event. If the event is free, leave this empty.
- If you accept plans, add whichever plans should have access to the event/class. If the event is free, leave this empty.
- Max bookable spots: You will see your studio defaults and you'll only want to override this in the case of a limitations of certain events. For example, if it's a special event and you only want someone to be able to book 1 spot in the class.
- Slot exclusions: Only enter in slots which should not be bookable. You may want to use this in the case of broken equipment or reserving certain spots.
- Enable features desired (explained below).
- Click create
Event Features Explained
- Is Visible
- Enabling this will display the event in your timetable on the frontend. If not enabled, it will be visible only in the backend. This could be used for private events.
- Is Always Bookable
- Your system is configured based on your preferences. The default bookable window is 7 days from the start of the class. If you want to override this and make classes bookable as soon as they are created, then enable this.
- Is Waitlistable
- Sets up waitlists in case you want to allow customers to sign-up and potentially be notified of spots in the class if someone cancels.
- Cancel Period
- The default on CodexFit is to allow customers 24 hours to cancel and also be refunded their credits (if applicable). If a customer cancels outside of your cancellation period, they will forfeit the credit.
Go back to setup checklist