To add plans (subscriptions/memberships)
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under settings-->products, bundles, & plans click on plans
- Click create plan
- Name your plan - the handle will be automatically generated and is only used on the backend
- Enter a join fee (this is charged immediately and can be used for a something like a setup fee)
- Enter the reoccurring fee (how often you bill this to the customer is setup in a later step)
- Enter a tax rate (standard 20 for 20%)
- Enter a description if you want this to show up on the frontend of your website
- Select the booking period and number of bookings - this is the cycle of how often the customer's max bookings are refreshed. For example, if you wanted customers to be able to make 10 bookings per month, then select monthly and in the next box input 10.
- Set the maximum number of bookings per event - especially if you have an unlimited plan, it's best to setup a maximum number of spaces someone can book into a class. Usually this would be 1 unless you want to include additional bookings for someone to bring a buddy.
- Set the billing interval - this is often often you are going to charge customers. The most common is to bill monthly so you'd select monthly and then input 1 in the following box. This would bill a customer once per month. But you could bill annually or even weekly.
- Set the minimum term - this is how many billing intervals need to pass until a customer can cancel their plan.
- If the plan will have a trial period, set the number of days. The customer will not be charged the reoccurring fee until the end of the trial. The join fee is charged immediately, though. Please note, customers will only get the trial period once. If a customer has purchased this plan before, they will not get the trial period again.
- Set the number of bookings someone can make during the trial period. This is useful, for instance, to give a customer more bookings during their trial period than they may have normally on their plan as a way to entice them to try new things.
- Select if vouchers/discounts can be used when purchasing this plan.
- Decide whether a customer should be able to cancel this - this means that a cancel button will show up on the frontend after the minimum term is met (if applicable based on step 12).
- Make visible, if desired, and click create.
- Is Voucher Purchase Allowed
- If selected, a customer on your website or front of house team in the backend could apply vouchers to the plan
- Is Cancellable By Customer
- If selected, customers will be given a button to cancel their membership on the frontend of your website
- Is Pausable by Customer
- If this is selected, the customer will be able to pause their own subscription for the duration of a single billing period from the next billing period.
- Is Visible
- This will display this in your buying options on the frontend of your website
Go back to setup checklist