To add bundles
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under settings-->products, bundles, & plans click on bundles
- Click create bundle
- Name your bundle - the handle will be automatically generated and must be unique
- Enter a description if you want this to show up on the frontend of your website
- Select the bundle type
- Add rows to include the credit types you would like in the bundle - you can add as many credits types and quantity as desired
- Set the expiry - this can be in days or months. Input this as +3 month or +10 days
- Enter the price.
- Enter the tax rate (standard is 20 for 20%)
- Decide which features you want to add and tick the relevant ones. See below for an explanation of each.
- Make visible, if desired.
- Select available from and until dates.
- Choose to location restrict the bundle.
- Click create.
- Is Buy Now
- If selected, this means when a customer selects this bundle, it will bring them straight through to checkout. This can speed up the purchase process but doesn't allow customers to add anything else to their account.
- Is First Purchase Only
- Makes the bundle available only if a customer has no purchases made on their account so far. This is best to promote bundles to brand new customers.
- Is One Time Purchase Only
- Makes the bundle available only once per customer account.
- Is Voucher Purchase Allowed
- Allows voucher codes to be used when purchasing (by either front of house team or the customer on your website)
- Is Auto Topup
- If selected, allows enabling of automatic purchasing if a customer credit level falls below a certain amount. This setting allows automatic topping up to be available in the backend for your front of house team to update on a customer's account (making it visible on auto-top, allows customers to manage this setting on your website)
- Is Visible to Customer
- Will show up for purchase on the frontend of your website
- Available from and until dates
- Setting these dates will automatically show and hide the bundle based on the dates you select. This is especially helpful if you want to launch offers a times when you don't want to be physically awake or on your computer (i.e. holidays or late night offers).
- Selecting a location will restrict this bundle to only be used at this location. This is particularly useful if you're launching a new location or want to promote one location and restrict the credits so they can only be used there.
Go back to setup checklist