To add credit types
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under settings-->general, click on credit types
- Click create credit types
- Name your credit
- If this credit should be for guests, click is for guest use
- If applicable, if you'd like to make credit that allows someone to book into an event before it's open for bookings, select an extended booking window
- Make visible and click create
Credit types are eventually used to create credit bundles and in setting up events/classes. You can specify how many of these credit types to include and cost when you setup a credit bundle later. You can also tell a class to accept certain credit types.
For example, if you have a premium class like yoga that you wanted to only allow a more expensive credit type, you could setup a "yoga credit" or "premium class" credit type.
When deciding upon credit types, there are a few questions to consider:
- Will all classes cost the same amount?
- Solution: Setup a standard credit type
- Will our classes cost different amounts?
- Setup different credit types - you can specify how much these cost when setting up bundles later
- Setup a standard credit but when you setup your classes, require more than 1 credit
- Will we include buddy credits?
- Solution: Setup a specific buddy credit type
- Do I want someone to be able to book into an event earlier than normal? This could be a good upsell opportunity.
- Solution: Setup an "Extended Universal" credit to allow someone to book into events earlier.
Go back to setup checklist