To create a user
- Login to your dashboard [companyname].codexfit.com
- Click users
- Add a user's name, email and password (the user can change this after their first login)
- The following roles can be added to users on your system:
- Roles include:
- Admin - access to all areas of CodexFit including managing customers, purchases, events, bundles, plans, instructors and videos as well as deleting/restoring any of these. This should be reserved for only those who you wish to have the highest level of access.
- Studio Manager - access to all areas most likely needed by your in-studio teams including managing customers, events, and purchases as well as view access across other key areas including studios, instructors, vouchers, and customer groups.
- Front of House - access to managing customers and purchases with view access to other areas including instructors, vouchers, and customer groups.
- Accounting - can view customers, events and run financial reporting.
- Reporting - can view customers, events and run both financial and operational reporting.
- Roles include:
- To add a role, click on roles in the left navigation (if this isn't visible, then email a list of your users and which roles they should have to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You'll see a list then click on the eye to view the role.
- You will then see an "attach" button which you can click and then type in the name of the user followed by submit. Repeat for as many users as needed.
- To remove someone, you can either delete their user account or you can go to the role, click view and then delete them from the role.
Go back to setup checklist