To add a studio
- Login to your dashboard: [companyname].codexfit.com
- Under settings-->general, click on studios
- Give your studio a name
- Select your location name
- Adjust occupancy - when you eventually create events, this will set the default number of spaces available in that class. You can override this on an individual class basis, if required and this will be covered in a later step.
- If applicable, build a layout. This is useful for classes where people book into particular slots like in a spin studio or for boxing. If there is no layout, skip this step and move on to the next.
- If you are using named slots (so rather than 1, 2, 3), you can click on each slot to change the name. If it was built, the frontend may change look slightly based on this name you give this. The named slot will also show up in places like the event check in screen and booking confirmation email.
- Make visible
- Click create
Go back to setup checklist