After receiving your login for CodexFit, you need to setup the backend in this order. Click on each for specific guidance. Any marked with a * contain elements which are visible on the frontend for visitor's to your site to see.
Navigate to your site URL [companyname].codexfit.com
- Add any users you would like to have access to the backend.
- Add your location (the physical location of your facility) - likely already done during your onboarding
- Add the studios you'll use (cycling, yoga, strength, boxing ring, etc)*
- Add instructors (the people who will coach your class)*
- Add credit types (standard, buddy, yoga, cycling, etc)
- Add bundle types (adult, weekend fitness, etc)
- If applicable, add bundles (these are what will show up under Pay As You Go Credit packs)*
- If applicable, add plans (these are the subscriptions available)*
- Add products you'll sell
- Add event types groups and event types (these are the types of classes you offer - yoga, cycle, HIIT)*
- Add events/classes (this final step requires all prior steps to be finished)*
- Duplicate events/classes in your timetable if you want to setup your timetable further in advance
- If applicable, add voucher codes (useable by customer or admin to discount credit bundles and/or plans)
- If applicable, add customer groups (like a corporate group where you want to create a group based on an email address or certain people)