CodexFit has a built in system to send customers notifications which will then be displayed in the my account area of your website and also as a pop-up the next time they visit your site or reload a page.
Please note, this features is available if you have had CodexFit integrated in 2022 or later.
- Rather than sending customers an email to request a survey reply, you may instead want to send a notifications so the next time they're on your website, they see this pop-up
- Sending customers congratulations on hitting a milestone
How to Use
You can send individual customers notifications manually or you can use the Automator to send notifications
To send a customer an individual notifcation
- Navigate to the customer's profile in the CodexFit dashboard
- In the upper right hand corner in the action dropdown, select to create notification
- Decide the priority, subject, include a body message and URL. If you include a URL, it will automatically show a "click here" button within the notification you send, i.e. to visit another page
Using the Automator to send a notification
After you've decided when the send the notification (i.e. after a booking as been attended) and whether any conditions need to be met, then select "notify customer" from the dropdown.
Fill in the message you'd like to send. This can include a subject line, body, the level of priority (optional), a URL (please include a full url like https://twotwentyseven.com), an icon if you'd like it show up next to the message and if it should expire (when it will be hidden from the my account area).
Using the Automator to send a survey request
If you'd like to request customers to reply a survey, select send survey request. Then tick the box to send a notification.
You can read more about other settings or setting up surveys here, too.